1. Absorb and transfer electromagnetic radiation waves by using special materials and reduce mobile phone radiation injury on the human brain of 97,17 percent.
2. Extend the service life of rechargeable battery two to three times.
3. Quick charge and save 50% of charging time.
4. Resume the battery capacity and extend the standby time 0.5-2 times.
Directions for use:
1.Take off the adhesive tape on the back of the patch
2. Paste theadhesiveside of patch on the back of mobile phone near the antenna (antenna position is on the top left or top right of M.P., where the patch can reduce the radiation rate more than 95 percent).
3. When pasting on the battery, we shall pay attention to avoid of the electrode of battery, either the front or back can be pasted.
4. Anti-radiation patch can be cut as the necessary size which does not affect product features. To play a good effect, it must cover more than 70 percent of the battery area when being pasted on the battery.